Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hurdles.....

My Thought for this Day.......I wonder about mental hurdles and gates. At times I think we unconsciously throw up these obstacles in our everyday walk. I could never do that.....Just my luck....What else is new. These are the keyless gates, the gargantuan hurdles that we allow to keep us from doing what's in our ability to do. Maybe we do this out of fear, maybe out of laziness, or maybe because we have done it for so many years, it has become a habit. Stop for a minute and think of your gates and hurdles....we all have them.....then allow your conscious mind to unlock and tear down those invasive whirling words that have kept you from being the best you can be. Be a champion in your world. Make the effort, do the work, enjoy the success.

No comments:

Post a Comment