Saturday, July 5, 2014

Remember.......

My Thought for this Day.......Today I'm thinking of memories. Not the ones we all already have. I don't know yours and you don't know mine. Instead, I'm thinking of the opportunities we have to make them. What special places memories hold in our hearts....both good and bad. We usually take the time on holidays to gather and surround ourselves with people and things that we love and make wonderful memory pages in our books of life. But I think that to overlook even the most common day with its most common occurrences is not honoring our existences. I know every second can't be a special memory, but neither should they be passed without our awareness that we are ...if living consciously.....not overlooking opportunities to stamp a memory on our sidewalks of life. So I challenge you to live aware. Live with the knowledge that each day holds a special place in time. Don't skim over the waters of your life lake unaware of the depth that each day can have. Don't live with shutters and drapes, instead live with clear eyes and open windows, making each day count as a worthy memory. Reach out, touch a cause or a friend, self-reflect, be a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment