Sunday, July 27, 2014

Need......

My Thought for this Day.......This is what I need. I need you to stand up for me. I need you to hold me. I need you to be that person who has not walked my path, lived my experiences, but is willing to listen with a true heart, not a judgmental one. I need you to answer my questions with truth. I need you to laugh with me and cry with me and scream with me and be still with me. I need you to really see me, not for what I can do for you, but for the person I am. I need you to overlook my many flaws. I need you to stand in my corner between rounds and also take the hits with me when I'm in the middle of the ring. I need you to pray with me and praise with me and just be with me. But you know what I need the most....above all else? I need to be able to do that WITH and BY and FOR you.

No comments:

Post a Comment