Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Weeds......

My Thought for this Day.......Looking out our den windows on this early morning I see that the weeds are growing much faster than the grass. Both were blessed with the wonderful rain, neither have been fertilized, yet the weeds are 'outdoing' the grass in the growth game. Makes me wonder about my own personal weeds. We all have them....those personality traits that are well.....unfortunate. I realize that in my case as least, my weeds can certainly overtake my grass unless and until I take extra measures to fertilize the St Augustine. And then make a daily, diligent effort to pull my weeds; not simply mow them down, but yank them out of my personal yard. Yank them by the roots and throw them away. It's not a daily effort for me; it's a minute by minute realization that those pesky thoughts and actions want to overtake my garden of goodness and grace. What about you? How do you handle your weeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment