Sunday, January 26, 2014

Recipe......

My Question for this Day.......what is your recipe for happiness? A pinch of this......a teaspoon of that.......I wonder if you've ever truly known what makes you the happiest. I hope you have. I hope you've catalogued it much like recipes in an old wooden box handed down from generation to generation. Here is my additional hope for you....and it is that none of your recipes hold dollar signs. I hope your true ingredients are much more heartfelt and lasting. Pinches and teaspoons of things that can't be given a dollar value. If you've never taken the time to fill your recipe box, do it sooner, rather than later. Things are simply that.....things. True value and happiness can't be bought. There is no price, no sale tag, no amount of money in the bank that can buy life. And then, when you fill you're recipe box, take the time each day to gently thumb through it. You will be amazed just how much you have, how big your heart can swell to near bursting......and then place your treasured box back in the recesses of your soul to be taken out again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment