Thursday, October 17, 2013

This I Know.....

I have lived many years on this earth. And with true gratefulness, I can say my days have been filled with more peace than worry, more happiness than sadness, more fullness than being void. But I do know...for a fact....there is someone who continually wants to steal your peace, happiness and fullness. He lurks behind the scenes and throws small pebbles in your path. And if that doesn't work, then come the rocks and boulders. Your straight road of life becomes more crooked and dangerous. Your gratitude dims as you concentrate on problems rather than blessings. But here is the fact I Know to be true.......recognize that he is always looking for a way to block you from your goals, your gifts and your joy and then you can grow in character and in positivism and become who you truly need to be. An unrecognized enemy can not be fought. He will successfully lurk in the shadows and do his best to suck you dry. But with recognition comes armor and with armor comes victory. And with victory comes generosity, forgiveness, calmness and clearness of thought and actions. Swipe your shadows clean by the knowledge of adversity. Look Up.....for this is from where you Power comes. Have a Blessed Day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment