Monday, December 26, 2016

Dwell......

My Thought for this Day......I hope you're not sad today. I hope that you don't dwell in the day of what if, or what was. I think this day can be melancholy. The tinsel looks limp. The tree is bare of presents. The crowd is gone. Maybe there was disappointment in the day. Most probably your day wasn't magazine worthy. There were missteps here and there. But oh how wonderful that those who gathered, those who hugged and kissed and laughed and yes, even cried, did surround you if only for a few hours. And best of all, the Greatest gift ever given still abides in the ones who lift their eyes and hearts to the heavens in peace and assurance. My wish for you is that that pledge, that affirmation, that promise covers your soul. Merry Christmas friends, it isn't just a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment