Thursday, November 10, 2016

Patchwork......

My Thought for this Day....When I look at life, I see toughness and despair. I see joy and celebration. I see hard work and easy streets. I see molding and breaking apart. I don't think this life is always meant to be a ride around the park with a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate. Nor do I think it's forever meant to be climbing the face of a granite mountain. What I do think is life is a jumble of actions, emotions and happenings, both good and bad. Our job is to take that jumble and through strength and endurance, and the grace of both acceptance and noble rejection, turn that patchwork into an amazing puzzle whose pieces fit tightly. And in the end, to create the beauty that was our magnificent gift when we drew our first breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment