Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Who.....

My Thought for this Day......What do you long for.....I don't mean what do you want. I want a piece of chocolate pie. I wish I had a new car. Those feelings are skin deep. My question is not about your materialistic, in the moment desires, but about your deep seated yearnings. Have you ever even thought about this? Do you know yourself well enough to answer that question? It is a brave soul who searches deep within to actually discover the very core of their desires. It takes study, time and strength to realize what is the true inner workings of your being. When discovered, they are a clear mirror, a revealing, a non distorted snapshot of just who you are. So the question remains.......who are you? What is your deeply planted seeds that become the fruit you bear? For you see, no matter how deeply your true longings are planted, eventually, with time, they will manifest themselves and your most private inner workings will become your headlines of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment