Thursday, February 20, 2014

Repost from.....

This is a repost from another blog I write. So I guess My Thought of the Day is.........Yea for old words! Have you ever thought about who you really are? Huh? I know.....that's what you're thinking. Of course I know who I am. I'm ___________________. But no, you're missing the point. Who are you? Truly? Honestly? To the core. In your soul. Who are you? Well, if you don't know by now, don't you think it's time to figure it out? Are you the person who would run into a burning building to save someone you didn't know? Are you the person who laughs when someone falls down? Do you stare at someone because they are different? Are you the person who immediately gives in a disaster? Are you the person who even THINKS about people who have been through a disaster? Maybe you're that person who stands back and watches other people run the course of life. Are you the person who is content to let someone else do it, worry about it, be it? Who are you? Do you open doors or slam them? Do you honk impatiently at the driver in front or to the side of you? Does that mean that your journey is more important and they are in your way? Do you even THINK? Is self the first word you think of in the morning and the last at night? Tell me, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment