Friday, December 20, 2013

Measurements......

My Thought for this Day........it is said there are many ways to take a "measure of a man". Have you ever thought about your measurements.....not height and weight, but those of character. Are you heavy on the side of goodness and mercy? Are you light in your cups of respectfulness and trust? I hope you stop from time to time and study your measurements for I assure you that others do. What? Did I hear a "I don't care what other people think of me"? Really? That's sad, because thoughts on you reflect and shine on the people you love. Your children will carry the weight of your measurements, whether good or bad. Fair? Maybe not, but true. So please stop from time to time and line up your cups on your shelf. Label them with your qualities of character. Then, think of how heavy or light the burden your reputation might be. You're not the only one who must shoulder it.

No comments:

Post a Comment