Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fretting Your Life Away

Every morning I put a Word of the Day on FB....I used to put quotes, but then everybody was putting quotes and quite frankly I felt lost in the FB World of Quotes. So...I began a Word of the Day as my thing.  Today my word was Fret.......to be anxious.  I think fretting has become a national pastime.  We fret about so many things.  I wonder how many hours of our lives we waste fretting.  I have become a champion fretter.  I used to say my mother would fret because she didn't have anything to fret about so she felt like she was ignoring a problem or circumstance.  I have become my mother.  Although I always can find something to fret about.......usually at 2 a.m.  That's my best fretting time.  In the dark, in the quiet, when I wake, if I don't consciously turn off my 'Fret Button', I"m gonna spend the next hour fretting.  Sometimes I can actually turn off my Fret Button and I go back to sleep. Those are the best nights.....FretFree.  Do you fret?  When do you do your very best fretting......????

No comments:

Post a Comment