Thursday, January 9, 2014

Live........

My Thought for today......This is the first day of my 63rd year on this planet. Every day is a lesson. Everyday is a miracle. Everyday is a heartbeat of time that can never be restored. The wonder of life is present standing right there! Right in front of you, and me. To ignore it with avoidance or ignorance or indifference is so monumental as to be catastrophic. Why would you let one second pass without understanding it is a gift? Why would you gripe and moan and wish away a single day? Can you not see that life is not to be taken for granted, not to be wished away, not to be dreaded? Whatever your circumstance, whatever you face, whatever is your lot, embrace it with the God given intention of joyous presence. You are gifted; you are blessed. Your days are numbered as are mine. And with this in mind, you have to grab hold of everyday. You must! For not to do so, is to turn your back on the greatest gift ever.......LiFE. And as you honor this gift, it is in your inner core to pass it along. Give! Why would you not? Why would you hold miracles in your hand and heart and not share? Why would you not live the life that streams out much like a kite on a string, then returns to you tenfold. I hope you open your eyes every morning to the possibilities before you. I hope you live. Whether you are twenty, or thirty or sixty-three, I hope you understand the universe is not yours to grab, but to release. Do that with joy. I promise you, the amazing return will open your eyes to unseen things that are unbelievably beautiful. Just be that miracle you are meant to be. Thank you Lord for my days, my heartbeats, my joy and my sorrows. May these things become Lessons of My Life. May I walk under the umbrella of the knowledge that it's not all about me, but about my contribution of a life not only well lived, but well appreciated and shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment